Profiles in "Acting" Expertise Area
- Barker is an award-winning actor, director and fight choreographer with more than 160 shows choreographed.
- Scott has taught courses in theatre, film and television history, developed the Herberger online course Independent Film, and created FMP 330: Professional and Technical Writing for Film/Media Industries.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Music Theatre. Actor, musician, and music theatre specialist in performance, direction, and instruction for the Music Theatre + Opera department, and educational equity coach in the School of Music, Dance and Theatre.
- Critically acclaimed performer, author and social engagement artist, RobertFaridKarimi, designs interactive immersive game-performance experiences to spark players to imagine worlds of mutual community nourishment.
- Michelle Chin is a Faculty Associate for the School of Music, Dance and Theatre and a member of the music theatre performance faculty. She is a professional educator, actress, musician, director, music director, choreographer, and collaborator.