Profiles in "Civil Engineering" Expertise Area
- Kaloush's areas of expertise include pavement materials design, thermal properties, advanced laboratory testing, field performance evaluation, and pavement management systems.
- Ernzen has more than 22 years experience as a construction manager, project engineer, construction materials researcher and civil engineering educator in the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Sullivan specializes in project delivery, procurement, organizational transformation, benchmarking, team optimization, and performance measurement.
- Pendyala's research expertise ranges from travel demand modeling and forecasting and activity-travel behavior analysis to multimodal transportation planning and policy analysis.
- ASU Professor G. Edward Gibson's is an expert in Leadership and Management. His research interests include front end planning, earned value, risk management, safety, alternative project delivery and leadership.
- Bearup is a Faculty Associate in Del E. Webb School of Construction with bachelor's and master's degrees in civil engineering and a doctorate in construction engineering and management.
- Dr. Hamed Khodadadi Tirkolaei is an Assistant Professor of (bio)geotechnical engineering at the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment (SSEBE) at Arizona State University.