Profiles in "Air Quality" Expertise Area
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Cahill’s research focuses on environmental and analytical chemistry. Most of the research involves determining organic pollutants in the atmosphere and relating these chemicals back to their sources.
- Prof. Andino's research focuses on chemical kinetics and mechanisms as applied to air quality (atmospheric chemistry and air pollution control) and energy themes. She is a registered professional engineer.
- Hall is an ecologist and conservation scientist who studies connections between people and the environment. She is the faculty lead for the Conservation Bio & Ecology degree program and an award-winning teacher in her field.
- Vanos is a member of the Urban Climate Research Center studying sustainable and healthy urban spaces with an emphasis on extreme heat, air pollution, and children’s health.
- Morris' research explores the microphysical and chemical evolution of airborne particles (e.g. mineral dust) in planetary atmospheres with applications to climate change, air quality, aerobiology, and environmental justice.