Profiles in "Energy Policy" Expertise Area
- Miller is professor and director of the Center for Energy and Society in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society at ASU.
- Pasqualetti is an energy geographer specializing in the societal aspects of energy, especially renewable energy.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Mahmud Farooque's work at ASU's Washington Center focuses on linking science and innovation policy to improved decision-making and better societal outcomes.
- Phil’s international career and leadership experience has spanned the fields of system dynamics, 3D analytic and visualization systems, management consulting and analytic services and urban design, He is CEO of ORBIS Dynamics (www.orbisdynamics.com).
- Hanna Breetz is a political scientist who studies the political economy of energy transitions.
- Troy Rule's research focuses on emerging property law and regulatory issues involving wind energy, solar energy, domestic drones and other technologies.
- I am an an assistant professor with a joint appointment in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society and The Polytechnic School at ASU. My background is in aerospace engineering and sustainability ethics.