Profiles in "Health Law and Policy" Expertise Area
- Nadesan teaches courses that look at risk and crisis communications, bio-ethics, economic and corporate communication, propaganda and online social advocacy, and interpretive and critical methods.
- Saks’ research interests focus on empirical studies of law and the legal system, evidence law, the law's use of science, the behavior of the litigation system, and legal policy affecting medical patient safety.
- Abbott's research focuses on the interdisciplinary study of international law and politics, focusing on public and private global governance . He is is a lead faculty member of the Earth System Governance Project.
- James G. Hodge, Jr., JD, LLM, is the Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor of Law and Director of the Center for Public Health Law and Policy at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at ASU.
- Diana M. Bowman 's research analyzes and informs the development of smarter governance and regulation of innovation in order to simultaneously enhance creativity, improve public health and deliberation of emerging tech.
- Dina is originally from Russia, currently pursuing a PhD in Biology (Biology and Society) at ASU. She is interested in reproductive health, health disparities, social determinants of health, and health policy.
- Dr. Cook-Deegan's research interests include science policy, health policy, biomedical research, cancer and intellectual property.
- Ms Bhatti is a health policy expert and public health attorney with over a decade of experience in infectious disease, vaccine, and health insurance related policy issues.
- Reddy’s primary research interests are how law and policy can be utilized as tools to improve population health outcomes, reduce health disparities and inequities.