Profiles in "Population Biology" Expertise Area
- Pavlic works in interdisciplinary decision-making problems in natural and artificial autonomous systems. He was the founding associate director of research for The Biomimicry Center at ASU.
- Wilson is a computational evolutionary biologist studying sex-biased processes including human and non-human health and disease.
- Dr. Saul's research interests include using quantitative tools and a systems-based approach to support natural resource management.
- Rabeling is an evolutionary biologist who studies the speciation mechanisms and biological diversity of ants, as well as the evolutionary ecology of symbiotic interactions between ants and other organisms.
- With a research emphasis in applied ecology, Lewis' research incorporates the principles of wildlife biology, landscape ecology, and conservation biology.
- Kailin Kroetz is an Assistant Professor of Environmental and Resource Economics whose research focuses on management decisions and policies related to natural resource use and conservation.
- Krystal Tsosie (Diné/Navajo Nation), PhD, MPH, MA is an Indigenous geneticist-bioethicist at Arizona State University in the School of Life Sciences. Research: ethical engagement with Indigenous communities in precision health and genomic medicine.