Profiles in "Renewable Energy" Expertise Area
- Kannan specializes in fuel cells, solar cells and large-scale energy storage in batteries. He has been involved in fuel cell and battery research and development for more than 30 years.
- TamizhMani's primary research areas of interest include solar photovoltaics (PV), fuel cells and batteries.
- Wang's research interests include thermal energy conversion, storage, and transport in nanostructured materials; thermoelectric power generation; thermal storage media; heat transfer, and phonon optics
- Chan's research group currently works on synthesis and evaluation of engineered nanomaterials to address critical issues in lithium batteries, electrochemical energy conversion and storage, photocatalysis and water treatment.
- Khorsand's research expertise includes power systems operations and planning, power systems restoration and cascading events, cybersecurity for electric power systems, renewable energy, and electric energy markets.
- Mayyas' current research interests include motion planning and motion control of automated drive system, shared mobility, vehicle automation & connectivity, and energy optimization of connected and automated electrified-vehicles.
- Troy Rule's research focuses on emerging property law and regulatory issues involving wind energy, solar energy, domestic drones and other technologies.