Profiles in "Environmental History" Expertise Area
- Hirt is a historian specializing in the American West, environmental history, environmental policy, and sustainability studies.
- Minteer is an environmental ethicist and conservation scholar who writes about wilderness, conservation, zoos, and the history of American environmental thought and practice.
- Murphree's current research efforts focus on the ecological, social and economic aspects of the management of free-roaming horses on public lands in the American West.
- Tebeau is an urban, public and digital historian who studies landscape, place, and historical memory; he's written about risk, cities, and monuments; he possesses expertise in digital curation, oral history and public memory.
- Jones is a historian of energy, economics, and environment. He has published on the dynamics of energy transitions and is currently researching the history of economic theories of growth.
- Ph.D. Candidate at ASU with a research focus on the ethics, history, and future of zoos.
- Dr. Kole de Peralta is a historian of environmental-heath and medicine in early-modern Spain and Peru.