Profiles in "Digital Narratives" Expertise Area
- Paulesc's research interests include language and identity, migration studies, digital storytelling, and Eastern European film.
- Arina Melkozernova is an instructional professional and a PhD Candidate at ASU. Her research on foodways, biosemiotics and resilience brings Humanities, art, science, and non-Western knowledges together.
- C. A. Griffith is an associate professor of film/media production and an award-winning filmmaker with more than three decades of film production experience. She's also proudly Afro-Latinx, despite her fading fluency ;)
- Finn directs the Center for Science and the Imagination at ASU. He holds a joint appointment in the School of Arts, Media and Engineering and the Department of English.
- Stauffer's scholarly interests include children, music, place, and narrative.
- Kristy Roschke is a media literacy scholar and educator. She is the managing director of the News Co/Lab, an initiative aimed at advancing media literacy via journalism, education and technology.
- Dr. Dina Ziganshina received her PhD in Biology (Biology & Society) from ASU in 2023 and currently works as the Senior Program Manager at the School of Complex Adaptive Systems at ASU.