Profiles in "Gender Equality" Expertise Area
- Charles Calleros’ research interests include international and comparative contract law; international conflict of laws; intersection of free speech with race and gender discrimination; and issues regarding legal education.
- Emeritus Professor, curriculum developer, professional speaker, Organizational Development leader, and agent for positive change
- Jurik's research and teaching interests address issues of gender, occupations, work-related technology, and work organizations.
- Kittilson's research and teaching focus on democratic inclusion and comparative elections, representation, electoral systems, gender justice, political behavior, comparative courts, and party politics.
- Aaron Fellmeth is a leading expert in public international law and international business transactions. He is a longtime Co-Chair of the ABILA International Human Rights Committee and a past Co-Chair of the ASIL Human Rights Interest Group.
- Dixie Gammage 232A
- Zachary Kramer is the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professor of Law in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. He teaches and writes in the areas of property law and civil rights law.