Profiles in "Sports Law and Business" Expertise Area
- Myles Lynk teaches legal ethics and professional responsibility, business organizations and corporate governance, civil procedure. He also teaches law and literature seminar for students in Barrett, The Honors College.
- Betsy Grey publishes and teaches in the areas of tort law, products liability and mass tort litigation, as well as neuroscience and law.
- David Pierce Uffens is a practicing litigation Partner at Jaburg Wilk, P.C. in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a Bar-Certified Family Law Specialist, mediator, and Judge Pro Tempore in the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- Professor Kevin Gover serves as director of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Museum of the American Indian. He joined the ASU law faculty in 2003.
- Glenn Wong is the executive director of the Sports Law and Business Program with experience in professional sports arbitration and expert consulting.
- Christopher Lee is a Clinical Assistant Professor in marketing in the W.P. Carey School of Business. Professor Lee earned his Ph.D. at the University of Oregon in addition to a background in the sports industry.