Profiles in "Creative Writing" Expertise Area
- Professor Bradley teaches Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Screenwriting in Film and Media Studies, as well as Hollywood Film History.
- Hogue as published seven collections of poetry.Also known for her criticism, she has also published essays on poetry, ranging from that of Emily Dickinson to Kathleen Fraser and Harryette Mullen.
- Berry's research interests include creative writing, professional and technical writing, editing, and branding/social media. She holds an MPW in Creative Nonfiction and Memoir.
- Ball is the author of three collections of poems: "Hold Sway," "Wreck Me" and "Annus Mirabilis," all from Barrow Street Press. She's an associate director of Four Way Books.
- Ríos’s latest collection of poems is Not Go Away Is My Name, along with a novel, A Good Map of All Things. He is Arizona’s inaugural poet laureate and a recent chancellor of the Academy of American Poets.
- Tohe has written and co-authored five books. She is the Navajo Nation Poet Laureate for 2015-2019.
- Cryer teaches writing at Arizona State University. His poetry collection, 'Selected Proverbs', won Elixir Press' 2016 Antivenom Poetry Award.
- Ison is the author of the novels "At the Hour Between Dog and Wolf," "The List," "A Child out of Alcatraz," and "Rockaway"; "Ball," a short story collection, and the essays "Reeling Through Life: How I Learned to Live, Love, and Die at the Movies."
- Elizabeth Sheets is a an Editor Associate for Knowledge Enterprise’s Research Technology Office at Arizona State University. There she edits journal manuscripts and grant proposals for ASU faculty and research staff.