Profiles in "18th and Early 19th Century British Literature and Culture" Expertise Area
- Baldini's research interests are concentrated on British and European 19th century literature and culture.
- Mann's interests include eighteenth-century British literature and culture, Romantic literature, history of medicine, health humanities and disability studies.
- Devoney Looser is an internationally recognized scholar of British women’s writings, the history of the novel, and Jane Austen. The author or editor of ten books, she is a Guggenheim Fellow and an NEH Public Scholar.
- Sören Hammerschmidt teaches 1st-year comp, 2nd-language writing, and developmental writing. His research focuses on 18th-century and Romantic literature, correspondence networks, media culture, portraiture, and authorship.
- Emily Zarka holds a Ph.D. in British Romantic Literature and her research examines human history as monster history. In addition to teaching classes at ASU, Zarka is the writer and host of Monstrum for PBS Digital Studios.