Profiles in "Network Science" Expertise Area
- Kevin J. Dooley is a Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management at ASU and Chief Scientist of The Sustainability Consortium.
- Wang is with the applied computing program. She is interested in networking research in general, with emphasis on network data security.
- Spiro Maroulis is a computational social scientist with a particular focus on public administration, public policy, innovation, and social networks.
- Pavlic works in interdisciplinary decision-making problems in natural and artificial autonomous systems. He was the founding associate director of research for The Biomimicry Center at ASU.
- Halavais helps people to discover ways in which social media change the nature of scholarship and learning, and allow for new forms of collaboration and self-government. He directs the master's program in social technologies.
- As a member of the applied mathematics faculty, Nishimura researches network science, dynamical systems and mathematical modeling and typically teaches MAT courses on ASU's West campus.
- Daniels studies the logic of collective behavior in living systems, using real-world data to build predictive models at the scale of individual interactions, and abstracting away from these toward general principles.
- Dr. Leischow's research is clinical and translational, with a focus on pharmacologic and behavioral treatments for tobacco dependence, tobacco regulatory science, and systems and network approaches to population health.