Profiles in "Interpersonal Relationships" Expertise Area
- Shiota's research addresses human emotion with emphasis on positive emotions, emotion regulation, and emotional mechanisms of close relationships.
- Fabes' research interests include children's adjustment to school, peer relationships, gender, positive development, and the translation of research for interventions and policy.
- DePinto's primary professional experience has been in school social work and he has more than 30 years of experience working with chemically-dependent adolescents.
- Jay Taylor's interests are in the area of ethics. They are concerned with personal, public and private interactions.
- Mickelson received her PhD from Carnegie Mellon and did postdoctoral work at University of Michigan and Harvard. Her research focuses on social relationships and health; she is also director of the MS Psychology program.
- Jacobsen has extensive work experience in media, particularly newspaper editing and publishing, and in presenting public programs.
- Ha studies the development of adolescent romantic relationships.
- Liesel Sharabi is an assistant professor in the Hugh Downs School of Human Communication. Her research interests center on the intersection of communication technologies and interpersonal relationships.