Profiles in "Behavior Processes" Expertise Area
- Prof. Rivera's research interests include the topics of process control, system identification, and the application of control engineering principles to process systems, supply chain management, and behavioral medicine.
- Robles received his PhD in psychology from the University of Arizona. His research interests include health-impacting behavior such as impulsiveness, risk taking, addictions, self-control and self-regulation.
- Macchi is a Clinical Professor in the Integrated Behavioral Health Program and Chair of Internship Programs.
- Kim’s research interests include cancer patient/caregiver supportive care, quality of life, and psychosocial well-being, with a particular emphasis on digital storytelling as a therapeutic intervention.
- Dahl-Popolizio has more than 25 years of experience as an occupational therapist (OT). Her research foci: OT in population health management, and on the integrated interprofessional primary care team.
- Dr. Leischow's research is clinical and translational, with a focus on pharmacologic and behavioral treatments for tobacco dependence, tobacco regulatory science, and systems and network approaches to population health.
- Started my teaching profession in 2001 as a special education teacher for self contained and inclusion high school students in San Diego California. I was a paraprofessional from 1980 - 2001 with special education field.