Profiles in "Health Information Technology" Expertise Area
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Prof. Rivera's research interests include the topics of process control, system identification, and the application of control engineering principles to process systems, supply chain management, and behavioral medicine.
- Benjamin Shao's research areas include digital platforms, data analytics, ICT services, IS security, healthcare IT, and IS/OM interface.
- Raghu Santanam’s research has focused on digital platforms, healthcare IT and Augmented Intelligence and the future of work. He is currently directing AZNext, a DOL funded workforce partnership program.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Dr. Chen’s research interests are in data analytics, IT-enabled strategies, crowdsourcing, open innovation and AI applications and impacts.
- Anita Murcko, MD, MACP, FAMIA has nearly 30 years of diverse healthcare experience that includes clinical practice, teaching, research, consulting and administration.
- Grando leads projects focused on building mobile technology to support patient's decision process.
- O’Donnell is working on the development of international education programs and new integrated health care degree for the College of Health Solutions.