Profiles in "Human Computer Interactions" Expertise Area
- Smith teaches a wide selection of courses in areas within applied linguistics. His research focuses on computer-assisted language learning.
- Johnson is interested in the social perception of non-human agents across different religious and cultural worldviews.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Cooke is director of GSI's Center for Human, AI, and Robot Teaming and a professor of human systems engineering who studies individual and team cognition and implications for complex sociotechnical systems.
- Dr. Mustafa Demir's current research interest is team coordination dynamics and effectiveness in human-machine teaming.
- Ross Maciejewski is an Ira A. Fulton Professor of Computer Science at Arizona State University in the School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence and Director of the Center for Accelerating Operational Efficiency.
- Roscoe's research investigates how the intersection of learning science, computer science, and user science can inform effective and innovative uses of educational technologies.
- Halavais helps people to discover ways in which social media change the nature of scholarship and learning, and allow for new forms of collaboration and self-government. He directs the master's program in social technologies.