Profiles in "Big Data" Expertise Area
- Dr. Hasan Davulcu is a professor in the School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence at Arizona State University and co-founder of ARTIS MAGI.
- Liu's areas of expertise include Data Mining, Machine Learning, Feature Selection, Social Computing, Social Media Mining, and Artificial Intelligence. http://www.public.asu.edu/~huanliu
- Wang is with the applied computing program. She is interested in networking research in general, with emphasis on network data security.
- Liang is a professor of biomedical informatics, computer science, computer engineering, and biomedical engineering. In addition to 100+ publications, he holds 35 patents. He is an elected NAI Fellow and has received numerous awards at ASU.
- Halavais helps people to discover ways in which social media change the nature of scholarship and learning, and allow for new forms of collaboration and self-government. He directs the master's program in social technologies.
- Sankar's research interests include information privacy and secrecy in distributed and cyber-physical systems, wireless communications, network information theory and its applications to model and study large data systems.
- Alan is a Principal Lecturer at Arizona State University in the Information Systems Department at WP Carey. He has been teaching at ASU since 2013, and was an undergraduate in the CIS program at ASU back in the mid- and late 1970s.
- Bowman is an astrophysicist. His research focuses on the formation of structure in the early universe. He also develops astronomical instrumentation and investigates the use of technology in informal science learning.
- Falkner is a dynamic leader in higher education with a proven track record of implementing successful strategies.