Profiles in "Innovation and Success" Expertise Area
- Yamashiro is an Associate Clinical Professor and Program Coordinator for the MS Biomedical Diagnostics program. He researches technology assessment and development in the healthcare field with a core strength in diagnostics.
- Hobson leads strategic design initiatives and partnerships to solve complex issues in higher education.
- Filley teaches, mentors and advises entrepreneurial students and startups of all types, and has been pioneering innovative ways to teach entrepreneurship online to students located across the U.S. and around the world.
- Fabes' research interests include children's adjustment to school, peer relationships, gender, positive development, and the translation of research for interventions and policy.
- Day-Coleman works with the Writer's Studio at ASU. She resides in Tucson, AZ, where she works on strategy and compliance initiatives for a major defense contractor.
- Olsen is an associate professor with the W. P. Carey School of Business at ASU. His research focuses on innovation and consumer behavior.
- Hunsaker enjoys extensive global experience. He has worked with companies (ranging in size from Fortune 500 to start-up) operating in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. He has a particular expertise in LATAM.
- DeBlander has worked for several manufacturing companies primarily in the packaging industry. He has an MBA and BS in mechanical engineering. He teaches online.