Profiles in "Supply Chain Strategy" Expertise Area
- Adegoke Oke's research focuses on understanding innovation management practices in manufacturing, service and supply chain organizations. He is also a visiting professor with University of Pretoria and Lagos Business School.
- Srimathy Mohan conducts research on inventory management, supply-chain efficiency, and capacity planning. Expertise Areas: Supply Chain Strategy, Inventory Management.
- Mikaella Polyviou studies how firms can become more resilient to supply chain disruptions. Dr. Polyviou teaches Strategic Procurement and Supply Management/ Negotiations. She received the Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award at W. P. Carey in 2021.
- Gregory Collins 雷轲林. Industrial Sinologist. Global supply chain & operations strategy, reshoring & nearshoring, supply chain finance, MBA SCM consulting.
- Parast is an Eminent Scholar at the Del E. Webb School of Construction. His current research is focused on supply chain risk and resilience management, and process and product innovation.
- Expertise Areas: Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship, IT Strategy and Innovation, IT Supply Chain Interface, Service Innovation, Supply Chain Mgmt & Strategy, Supply Chain Mgmt in Developing Countries, Sustainable Supply Chain Mgmt, Venture Capital.