Profiles in "Procurement Operations" Expertise Area
- Joseph R. Carter is Dean of the Emeritus College at Arizona State University. Also, he is Professor Emeritus of Supply Chain Management in the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Thomas Choi leads the study of the upstream side of supply networks. Since 2018, he has been listed as a Highly Cited Researcher for being "in the top 1% by citations for field and year in Web of Science."
- Adegoke Oke's research focuses on understanding innovation management practices in manufacturing, service and supply chain organizations. He is also a visiting professor with University of Pretoria and Lagos Business School.
- Financial Specialist, Sr. with the Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development - Procurement
- Villena's research focuses on how companies engage their global supplier network to achieve economic, environmental and social outcomes.