Profiles in "Arts Entrepreneurship" Expertise Area
- Joya Scott is a producer, dramaturg, director, and educator with expertise in devising, adaptation, new work, and multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Landes’ research focuses on creativity, entrepreneurship and organizational culture in higher education arts programs.
- Esser is founder and former executive director of the Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation, a nonprofit organization focused on community revitalization through the arts and culture in downtown Phoenix.
- Lawrence directs the administrative, personnel and financial functions of a large science school within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Taylor's work is grounded in a core value of art as catalyzing force in advancing justice in daily life. Research explores questions of cultural equity through the intersection of art, community, policy, and place.
- Called a superstar of the trumpet, multi-genre international soloist, chamber musician, crossover artist, orchestral musician and clinician, Burgstaller is best known as a former trumpeter and arranger for Canadian Brass.