Profiles in "Creative Enterprise" Expertise Area
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Taylor's work is grounded in a core value of art as catalyzing force in advancing justice in daily life. Research explores questions of cultural equity through the intersection of art, community, policy, and place.
- Critically acclaimed performer, author and social engagement artist, RobertFaridKarimi, designs interactive immersive game-performance experiences to spark players to imagine worlds of mutual community nourishment.
- Angarita is the head of the industrial design program and an associate professor in The Design School at ASU.
- I am attending ASU online with a Forensic Science program track. I intend to then move onto University of New Haven after my degree. My goal is to become a Forensic Genetic Genealogist.