Profiles in "Creativity" Expertise Area
- Landes’ research focuses on creativity, entrepreneurship and organizational culture in higher education arts programs.
- Gray blends business knowledge, technology, aesthetics, and creativity into product and service experiences that benefit people, society, the planet, brands and their stakeholders.
- Mahgoub al-Tahawy is an award-winning Egyptian novelist and short story writer, and affiliated member of the Virginia G. Piper Center for Creative Writing at ASU.
- Stauffer's scholarly interests include children, music, place, and narrative.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Dutta studies creative ways to address development, health and social disparity issues.