Profiles in "Policy" Expertise Area
- Morris is a member of the Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma. Her research focuses on digital equity, inclusion, and sovereignty.
- Riding In is the editor of Wicazo Sa Review. His research, teaching, and service focus on sovereignty, repatriation, religious freedom, cultural resources laws, racism, colonization/decolonization, and Pawnee history.
- Chanley has taught a range graduate and undergraduate courses in the social sciences, with focus on public administration and political science, especially in public policy, women and gender, ethnic and racial studies.
- Ms Bhatti is a health policy expert and public health attorney with over a decade of experience in infectious disease, vaccine, and health insurance related policy issues.
- Susan leads the Impact Water - Arizona program, part of the AZ Water Innovation Initiative, to foster community understanding and engagement in AZ’s water challenges and solutions.