Profiles in "Criminal Justice" Expertise Area
- Loftus teaches courses on sex offenders and sex crimes, crime control policy and community corrections.
- Whitaker has been teaching online and brick-and-mortar sociology courses at ASU since 2001.
- Janicek's specialties include crime scene and forensics. Her skills include, but are not limited to, photography, powder processing, DNA collection and specialized chemical knowledge.
- Wright's work focuses on enhancing the lives of those living and working in the correctional system through research, education and community engagement.
- Charles Katz is the Watts Endowed Family Chair of the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice and Director of the Center for Violence Prevention and Community Safety at Arizona State University.
- Lindsay has taught courses in the areas of research methods, women and crime, community corrections, criminological theory and violent crime.
- John is an Assistant Chief in the ASU Police Department as well as a Faculty Associate in ASU’s School of Criminology and Criminal Justice.