Profiles in "Social Justice" Expertise Area
- Sullivan's research agenda includes historical publications pertaining to 19th and 20th Century women's bands and quantitative preservice and inservice music teacher investigations.
- Schupp's research interests include dance competition culture, dance curriculum and pedagogy in tertiary education, and equity across the spectrum of dance education.
- Underiner is an associate dean in the Graduate College, convener of Creative Health Collaborations (arts, humanities and design approaches to health research), and director of the PhD in Theatre & Performance of the Americas.
- Anokye is a sociolinguist with research on African Diaspora orality and literacy, folklore, discourse analysis and oral history specializing in Ghanaian culture, religion, storytelling, dance and social justice.
- Ellsworth is an artist, educator, and walker. She is the founding director of the Museum of Walking.
- Schmidt’s research focuses on preservice and beginning teachers, and teachers and students in underserved schools.
- Bill Partlan, specialist in new play development, directed: Off-Broadway and nationally; 44 new plays at the O'Neill National Playwrights Conference including 2 by August Wilson; Triple Espresso in 55 US cities & 5 countries.
- Androff’s work focuses on building strong and sustainable communities through promoting human rights.