Profiles in "Chemistry" Expertise Area
- David Wright's primary expertise is experimentation with potentially hazardous substances under extreme conditions to make and modify advanced materials for fundamental research and applied development.
- A creative and approachable educator and research scientist in the School of Molecular Sciences at ASU.
- Jeff Yarger primary research interests are in biophysical chemistry, nano-materials and the general field of disordered or amorphous materials.
- Todd Sandrin serves as vice provost of ASU's West campus, dean of the New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, and professor in the School of Mathematical and Natural Science focusing on microbial biosignatures.
- Gould is a professor of chemistry and biochemistry, with research interests in hydrothermal organic chemistry, geomimicry and chemical education.
- Marks is a Principal Lecturer in the School of Molecular Sciences at Arizona State University where her main focus has been teaching introductory chemistry, general chemistry, and chemistry for engineers since 1996.
- Wang's research interests include thermal energy conversion, storage, and transport in nanostructured materials; thermoelectric power generation; thermal storage media; heat transfer, and phonon optics
- Tongay’s research focuses on the materials discovery, synthesis and application of the next-generation quantum materials and their related technologies