Profiles in "Communication" Expertise Area
- Emeritus Professor, curriculum developer, professional speaker, Organizational Development leader, and agent for positive change
- Fellner is a three-time Fulbright Scholar (Latvia, Moldova and Bulgaria) and five-time Fulbright Senior Specialist (Indonesia, Lithuania, Latvia and twice in North Macedonia).
- Lecturer in Communication at ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
- Kaplan is a multi-instrumentalist performer and composer. His work within the arts and healthcare offers tools to support the notion that being “present,” self-aware, and team-aware are critical in all endeavors.
- An Ohio native and Yale University graduate, Fortunato spent 15 years in the entertainment industry before pursuing a second career in education. He has been a full time faculty member at Arizona State for over ten years
- Hölldobler is a Pulitzer Prize-winning sociobiologist who uses insect societies to study behavioral mechanisms of communication, cooperation and conflict. He's a member of several national and international academies.
- Jack W. Chisum, PhD, designed and became the director of the Motivational Interviewing Laboratories at ASU to measure perceived versus actual emotion. Both facial recognition and layer voice analysis software is employed.
- Colmery's workplace writing includes various genres in art education, insurance industry, retail business, higher education, instructional technology, and digital publishing.