Profiles in "Hydrology" Expertise Area
- Enrique R. Vivoni is the Fulton Professor of Hydrosystems Engineering in the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment and the Director of the Center for Hydrologic Innovations at Arizona State University.
- Kavouras is the Founding Director of the Hydration Science Lab, studying how hydration impacts health and performance.
- Xu's research focuses on numerical simulation of groundwater flow and solute transport, uncertainty quantification and applications of machine learning in hydrology.
- Charles is a master’s student with Dr. Enrique Vivoni in Geological Sciences studying hydrologic connectivity in semi-arid environments.
- Jay Famiglietti is a Global Futures Professor in the School of Sustainability in the College of Global Futures. His research group uses satellites and develops advanced computer models to track how freshwater availability is changing around the world.