Business Administration (Supply Chain Management)
W. P. Carey School of Business
(Marc) Ryan is currently a fourth-year Ph.D. student in the Department of Supply Chain Management. Prior to joining the Supply Chain Management program at W.P. Carey, he was a Director at NASPO ValuePoint, a public procurement organization. His research focuses on cultural influences within supply chains, supply chain risk mitigation, supply chain decision making processes.
- Ph.D. Student - Supply Chain Management, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University (May 2023)
- M.B.A. - University of Utah
- B.A. - University of California, Davis
- Carter, C., Hatton, M., Wu, C. and Chen, X. (2019), "Sustainable supply chain management: continuing evolution and future directions", International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 50 No. 1, pp. 122-146.
- Liu, Z., Hatton, M. R., Kull, T., Dooley, K., & Oke, A. (2020). Is a large award truly attractive to solvers? The impact of award size on crowd size in innovation contests. Journal of Operations Management.
Research in Progress
- Yildiz, H., Yan, T., Hatton, M.R., Kull, T., Fowler, J., Sisk, L. (Working Paper) Managing Supply Chain Disruptions in the Face of Complexity Due to Pandemics.
- Hatton, M.R., Kull, T., Hall, P., Wagner, T. (Working Paper). A Qualitative Case Study in Public Procurement Innovation.
- Hatton, M.R., Yang, S., Kull, T. (Working paper), Agency theory within heterogeneous participation amongst homogeneous organizations.