Ira A Fulton Engineering
Souradip is pursuing a Master of Science in Computer Science at Arizona State University and working as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at the Laboratory of Security Engineering for Future Computing (SEFCOM), where his primary area of research is Secure Resource Access Mechanism. Previously, he completed his Bachelor’s in Information Technology from the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology(IIEST), Shibpur. His career path has ranged from working as a research intern finding applications of Deep Learning in Image Splicing Detection to, being a Tech Analyst Intern at a Fortune 500 company primarily working on Data Analysis and Optimization Methods.
Souradip is a hardworking, determined individual who is detail-oriented, consistent, and adaptable. All these experiences have also seasoned him in skills like time and resource management. A few of his technical skills include C, C++, Python, and Java. He is also knowledgeable in full-stack web development frameworks/libraries like Node.js, Express.js, React.js, and Bootstrap.
Apart from academics, he takes interest in music, dramatics, outdoor activities, and peer tutoring during his leisure time.
- MS in Computer Science, Arizona State University, 2024
- BTech. in Information Technology, IIEST, Shibpur, 2022
- Digital Image Forensics
- Secure Resource Access Mechanism
- Blockchain Technology in Digital Forensics
- Artificial Intelligence
Laboratory of Security Engineering for Future Computing (SEFCOM), Arizona State University
- Graduate Research Assistant at SEFCOM (Dec 2022 - Present)
- Summer Research Intern at IIEST Shibpur (Apr 2020 - Aug 2020)
- Technical Analyst Intern, Deutsche Bank India (2021)