Profiles in "Cybersecurity" Expertise Area
- Raghu Santanam’s research has focused on digital platforms, healthcare IT and Augmented Intelligence and the future of work. He is currently directing AZNext, a DOL funded workforce partnership program.
- Sankar's research interests include information privacy and secrecy in distributed and cyber-physical systems, wireless communications, network information theory and its applications to model and study large data systems.
- Jackie oversees the Center's research and education portfolio. This includes managing relationships with government, industry, and education institutions, and ensuring contract performance through deliverables, HR, finances, and event logistics.
- Dasgupta’s research interests include computer security, operating systems, distributed and parallel systems.
- Kosut's primary research focuses on three areas: (i) network information theory, with a focus on security against active, malicious attackers; (ii) smart grid cyber-security; and (iii) finite blocklength information theory.
- Jones is a 30-year intelligence, security, and risk management professional with progressive experience in all facets of information security. He holds the CISM and CISSP certifications.
- Clayden - ASU class of '83 - is a consulting engineer in private practice.
- Victor Benjamin's research is in the area of natural language processing, web mining, cybersecurity, security informatics, and social media analytics.