Profiles in "Conservation Biology" Expertise Area
- Philip promotes effective use and re-use of research data and leads research data management initiatives across ASU's research community to achieve this goal.
- Kinzig looks at how humans shape and influence their natural environments and what this means for human health and Earth's ecosystems. Her work focuses on ecosystem services and the resilience of natural-resource systems.
- Minteer is an environmental ethicist and conservation scholar who writes about wilderness, conservation, zoos, and the history of American environmental thought and practice.
- Dean of natural sciences and professor in the School of Life Sciences in The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Kusumi's research focuses on vertebrate genomics.
- Langergraber studies the behavior and genetics of wild chimpanzees.
- Historian and philosopher of biodiversity data, models, and commons: what knowledge do we need to get things done together while differing in fundamental ways?
- Project Manager for the Earth Systems Science for the Anthropocene (ESSA) initiative and the USEL lab.
- With a research emphasis in applied ecology, Lewis' research incorporates the principles of wildlife biology, landscape ecology, and conservation biology.