Profiles in "Solar Energy Systems" Expertise Area
- Kannan specializes in fuel cells, solar cells and large-scale energy storage in batteries. He has been involved in fuel cell and battery research and development for more than 30 years.
- Phelan researches and teaches in the area of sustainable energy, thermal transport and energy policy.
- Holman's research group at ASU focuses on new materials and device designs for high-efficiency silicon, CdTe, and silicon-based tandem solar cells.
- Mujica's research interests are in the areas of theoretical chemistry, nanoscience, electron transfer, solar energy, quantum relaxation theory and nanophotonics.
- NSF National Research Trainee Fellow for Citizen-Centered Smart Cities and Smart Living. R&D of AI-enabled Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy device for the treatment of PTSD & other trauma-related conditions