Profiles in "Epidemiology" Expertise Area
- Williams studies physical anthropology: transplantation and Native American genetics and epidemiology.
- Dr. Hruschka studies culture change and the relationship between culture and behavior. His two main research questions focus on how we stay healthy in diverse social environments and how humans cooperate.
- Dr. Adams is a behavioral scientist and epidemiologist with a background in psychology, behavioral sciences, and public health.
- Dr. Tasevska is a nutrition scientist and nutritional epidemiologist. She joined ASU in 2013.
- Phil’s international career and leadership experience has spanned the fields of system dynamics, 3D analytic and visualization systems, management consulting and analytic services and urban design, He is CEO of ORBIS Dynamics (www.orbisdynamics.com).
- Taylor is a theoretical population geneticist who uses mathematical models to explore evolutionary processes. He is especially interested in the biology of soil mites in the Madrean sky islands of Arizona and Sonora.
- I am a Masters student in the Biology and Society program. My research in on how human constructs act as breeding places for mosquitoes and how those constructs affect mosquito abundance.