Profiles in "Nanotechnology" Expertise Area
- Kannan specializes in fuel cells, solar cells and large-scale energy storage in batteries. He has been involved in fuel cell and battery research and development for more than 30 years.
- Vasileska has published more than 180 articles in refereed journals, 7 books, 25 book chapters and 200 in conference proceedings in the areas of solid-state electronics and semiconductor device modeling.
- Seo's research interests focus on design of new synthetic strategies, and synthesis, characterization, and applications of new inorganic porous materials.
- Chang is an immunologist who studies the development and function of the immune system and uses DNA nanostructure to design and construct more useful vaccines and immunotherapeutic agents.
- Wang's research interests include thermal energy conversion, storage, and transport in nanostructured materials; thermoelectric power generation; thermal storage media; heat transfer, and phonon optics
- Stabenfeldt leads her research team in developing regenerative medicine strategies for acute neural injury. Her expertise areas include regenerative medicine, targeted theranostics and neurotrauma.
- Holman's research group at ASU focuses on new materials and device designs for high-efficiency silicon, CdTe, and silicon-based tandem solar cells.
- Capco is a cell biologist who studies how different types of cells in the human body relate to disease, illness, and birth defects.