Profiles in "Children - Teens - Families" Expertise Area
- Etheridge Woodson is the associate dean for students in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts and director of Herberger Institute's Design and Arts Corps.
- Pina is interested in child anxiety research but also in the study of children's courage. He feels that by taking a strength-based approach, that is positive and valued, his research can better serve community organizations,
- Ladd is a Cowden Distinguished Professor in the T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics and the Department of Psychology at ASU.
- Fabes' research interests include children's adjustment to school, peer relationships, gender, positive development, and the translation of research for interventions and policy.
- Denise Bodman's current scholarly interests include family processes, family history, and family narratives.
- Doyle is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Arizona and has had clinical experience in both agency and private practice settings.
- Weigand's research focuses on teaching activities emphasizing child development and early intervention.
- Updegraff's interests focus on the role of family relationships in youth development from early adolescence to young adulthood in Latinx families.
- Bradley is a joint professor in the T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics and Department of Psychology.