Profiles in "Patient Outcomes" Expertise Area
- Kara Mangold (DNP, RN-BC, CCTN, CNE, EBP-C) is an instructor with the College of Nursing and Health Innovation at Arizona State University.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Kim’s research interests include cancer patient/caregiver supportive care, quality of life, and psychosocial well-being, with a particular emphasis on digital storytelling as a therapeutic intervention.
- Catherine C. Roberts, M.D. is board certified in Radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and Clinical Informatics by the American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM).
- Human & Social Dimensions of Science & Technology PhD Student and Graduate RA for The School for the Future of Innovation in Society. Work intersects fields of Health Services Research, HCI/HCC, and STS.
- Edwards research focuses on diagnostic procedures, patient outcomes, and quantitative psychology.
- Behavioral medicine scientist and educator
- Zoë Baker is an epidemiologist and clinical researcher who has expertise in: research study development and design, diagnostic assessment, maternal/child health, pediatric urology, and HIV.