Profiles in "Physical Activity" Expertise Area
- Arlene Fernandez, M.A. has a background in Health Psychology and over 10 years of experience in health research. She oversees multiple National Institutes of Health (NIH) R01 projects.
- Pamela Kulinna's research focuses on changing the culture of schools to healthy and active. She studies teaching, teacher education, and curriculum as they relate to student learning outcomes.
- Van der Mars' research focuses on determining factors that facilitate physical activity among secondary school students.
- Glenn Gaesser is a professor of Exercise Physiology in the College of Health Solutions at Arizona State University. Gaesser’s research focuses on the effects of exercise and diet on cardiovascular fitness and health.
- Krishnamurthi's main research interests include developing therapeutic interventions to preserve function (mobility and quality of life) in aging population, improve/restore function with neurological disorders.
- Michael Todd is a collaborating statistician who works primarily on externally-funded research projects aimed at testing models of psychological well-being, health behaviors, and health outcomes.
- Dr. Adams is a behavioral scientist and epidemiologist with a background in psychology, behavioral sciences, and public health.
- Mr. Marsit is a teaching professor and program director for Sports Science and Performance Programming for the College of Health Solutions at ASU.
- Huberty's research interests include using digital interventions to improve mental and physical health in women and blood cancer patients.