Profiles in "Movement" Expertise Area
- Kim works in screendance, video art, multimedia installation and performance art. She joined ASU in 2006.
- Coleman is a time-based artist working in performance and experiential media. Her work explores relationships between physiological, technological and ecological systems.
- Barker is an award-winning actor, director and fight choreographer with more than 160 shows choreographed.
- McMahon is a dramatic and nonfiction writer and performer.He lives in Arizona and New York.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Music Theatre. Actor, musician, and music theatre specialist in performance, direction, and instruction for the Music Theatre + Opera department, and educational equity coach in the School of Music, Dance and Theatre.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Molly Lajoie has worked as a director, choreographer and performer in the valley and around the country in youth and professional theatre and opera. She also does film and television and is represented by Dani's Agency.