Profiles in "Interactive Performance" Expertise Area
- Moon combines various forms of art and technology to create works that encourage meaningful interactions between humans and devices. This includes music compositions/performances, interactive installations and digital art.
- Ellsworth is an artist, educator, and walker. She is the founding director of the Museum of Walking.
- McMahon is a dramatic and nonfiction writer and performer.He lives in Arizona and New York.
- Paine has a joint appointment in interactive sound and digital media in the School of Arts, Media and Engineering and in composition in the School of Music at ASU. He directs the Acoustic Ecology Lab @ ASU.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Adriene Jenik is an artist and educator who resides in the desert. Her current research spans “data humanization” performances, ECOtarot readings, and experiments in extreme experiential learning.
- Lerman is a choreographer, performer, writer, educator and speaker, and the recipient of numerous honors, including a 2002 MacArthur Genius Grant.
- Critically acclaimed performer, author and social engagement artist, RobertFaridKarimi, designs interactive immersive game-performance experiences to spark players to imagine worlds of mutual community nourishment.