Profiles in "Visual Communication Design" Expertise Area
- Heywood's research and practice explores the role of team building, creative collaboration and mindfulness as it relates to design education and critical visual thinking.
- Linda Davis is Art Director at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. She oversees and works in tandem with the creative teams and unifying the vision of leadership.
- Colmery's workplace writing includes various genres in art education, insurance industry, retail business, higher education, instructional technology, and digital publishing.
- I partner with pioneering thinkers and change agents who are creating innovative ways of educating students, preparing workers with modern skills, and nurturing the mindset of lifelong learning.
- Derek Michael Brennan is a Lead UX Designer for the ASU Online and ASU EdPlus portfolios. Prior to EdPlus, he's worked in similar roles for the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts and SSEBE. He is also an alum of the School of Art.
- Nationally recognized scholar in visual communication, visual literacy, and professional communication pedagogy.