Profiles in "Education" Expertise Area
- Ruth's research focuses on structural inequalities faced by historically underserved students within the United States and how those individuals overcome obstacles for upward social mobility.
- Cynthia Padavano is an Instructional Designer in the EdPlus Instructional Design and New Media team. Currently, she is working with the Masters of Computer Science online program in Coursera, but has been a part of Arizona State University since 2014.
- Lambson serves as Project Director for the STEMSS CRUISE EL Project, an NPD grant-funded project, providing STEMSS-based professional development for Arizona teachers of English learners.
- Charles Calleros’ research interests include international and comparative contract law; international conflict of laws; intersection of free speech with race and gender discrimination; and issues regarding legal education.
- Emeritus Professor, curriculum developer, professional speaker, Organizational Development leader, and agent for positive change
- Jacquelyn Scott Lynch specializes in developing and teaching honors pedagogy and curricula, designing student and faculty mentoring platforms, advising national scholarship applicants, and leading international education programs.
- Martin is a Cowden Distinguished Prof. Interests include gender development, gender identity, and peer relationships in children and adolescents and the role of gendered relationships in school adjustment and functioning.
- An Ohio native and Yale University graduate, Fortunato spent 15 years in the entertainment industry before pursuing a second career in education. He has been a full time faculty member at Arizona State for over ten years
- Arnim Wiek conducts research on sustainable food businesses and economies in the U.S. and in Germany. He holds a guest professorship at the University of Freiburg, Germany.