Profiles in "Veterans" Expertise Area
- Weitz's work focuses on women, health, sexuality and the body.
- Dr. Azuma's research focuses on memory and language processing in bilinguals and military veterans.
- Von Hagen was an Emeritus Professor of history and global studies with a joint appointment in the School of History, Philosophy and Religious Studies and School of International Letters and Cultures at ASU.
- DePinto's primary professional experience has been in school social work and he has more than 30 years of experience working with chemically-dependent adolescents.
- Program Manager of CIIC; assisting tribes, industry and academics in construction. A, CESE, PhD Student with research focusing in assessing tribal housing projects and natural building materials found on tribal lands.
- Tony Clark is a United States Marine Corps veteran rifleman and scout sniper, first-generation college graduate, critical interdisciplinary scholar, and professional educator with 30 years of teaching experience.
- Dr. Giles is currently a National Project Coordinator on special assignment for the National Social Work Program for the Veterans Health Administration.
- Gallagher's research focuses on the impact of service-related conditions on higher-order cognitive processes in military veterans.