Profiles in "Communication Technologies" Expertise Area
- Schildgen has been a professor of graphic information technology for 35 years. He is a national and international consultant for Educational Development, Industrial Training and the Graphic Arts Industry.
- Julie Kurth is assistant director of marketing in Strategic Marketing and Communications at the Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise. She manages the Biodesign Institute brand and elevates awareness of its impact.
- Cheong is an interdisciplinary scholar in the cultural implications of communication technologies, mediated developments for authority, religion, community and civic engagement.
- K. Hazel Kwon (PhD in Communication, SUNY-Buffalo) is an associate professor at Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Her areas of research are social media and society and online information disorder.
- Marisa Duarte researches problems of information, knowledge, and technology in Native American and Indigenous contexts.