Profiles in "Agri-Food Systems" Expertise Area
- Milan Shrestha is Associate Teaching Professor at ASU. His current research projects focus on disaster risks and vulnerability in mountains, urban-rural linkages of land system change, and food and agricultural systems.
- Keahey is a development sociologist who studies social justice in food and agriculture, post-authoritarian transitions to sustainability, multi-paradigmatic and participatory methods, and development ethics.
- Eric W. Welch is a professor in the School of Public Affairs, director of the Center for Science, Technology and Environmental Policy Studies (C-STEPS) at ASU.
- Hall is an ecologist and conservation scientist who studies connections between people and the environment. She is the faculty lead for the Conservation Bio & Ecology degree program and an award-winning teacher in her field.
- Ashok Mishra’s research interests lie in food policy and focuses on the economic performance of global agribusiness as a result of production efficiency, mergers and acquisitions, and volatile commodity prices.
- Schuster is a global nutrition and public health professional dedicated to increasing the impact of research and programming through innovative, cost-effective, and culturally responsive monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Mueller's primary research interest is in quantifying the drivers and consequences of the climate-migration nexus in the developing world.