Profiles in "Organizational Change" Expertise Area
- Hobson leads strategic design initiatives and partnerships to solve complex issues in higher education.
- Kevin G. Corley is a professor of organizational behavior. His research interests arise from the question, “Why do people in organizations experience change the way they do?”
- Eisen-Cohen has held leadership positions in many nonprofit and public organizations for 25 years. She teaches courses in management, public policy, program evaluation, leadership, and women and politics.
- Shirley-Ann Behravesh's research focuses on strategies to encourage adoption of sustainability and innovation practices within organizations and communities.
- Eric W. Welch is a professor in the School of Public Affairs, director of the Center for Science, Technology and Environmental Policy Studies (C-STEPS) at ASU.
- Liou's scholarship examines the sociological manifestations of expectations in the organization of classrooms, schools, and society, contextualizing educational practices in relational, curricular and institutional terms.