Profiles in "Innovation" Expertise Area
- Professor Hall is a visionary educator with demonstrated expertise in the health, wellness and fitness entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Dr. Brent Sebold is an expert faculty designer and administrator of university-based entrepreneurship and innovation programs.
- Derrick Anderson is an associate professor of science and technology policy in the School of Public Affairs.
- Lynda has a deep passion for nursing, and realizes the opportunities well-equipped nurses will have to change the future of health care. Her teaching focus is in the areas of evidence-based practice and innovation leadership.
- Zhu studies strategic decision making of top executives and entrepreneurs, DEI in the upper echelons, innovation, digitalization, corporate governance, and corporate strategy. He also studies corporate elite networks and resource exchange networks.